As FileMaker specialists we create custom software solutions that are tailored to your meet company’s needs.
Discuss your requirements
Determine defined goals
Review, test and deliver
What is FileMaker?
- FileMaker enables rapid, and therefore affordable, development of custom database software.
- The solution can be tailored to your needs to optimise your company’s workflow and improve efficiency.
- The solution is accessible across PC’s, Macs and iOS devices so you can view and edit your data anywhere with an internet connection.
- FileMaker hosting of your application on a centralised server means data is shared, protected and reliable accessible.
What can FileMaker do for me?
- Collate your data into a unified platform to form an integral relationship – no more disparate spreadsheets!
- Controlled data entry
- Easy, and useful, data extraction and reporting
- Secure data storage which is backed-up
- Share up-to-date data with your colleagues
- Gain valubable insight into your business
Hosting your Filemaker solution means storing it on a server “in the cloud”, and then accessing it from one or more devices, from anywhere, using your internet connection.
Why would I want to use it?
A hosted solution has many advantages:
- Your solution is stored on a Filemaker Server installation, so the data is securely backed up, and highly available.
- You can access this solution from anywhere you have an internet connection.
- You don’t have to worry about looking after your data files, or managing your own Filemaker Server.
We specialise in both providing hosting solutions, and getting your solution ‘hosting ready’.